- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
- Main feature of the Lord Institute of Health. Brotherhood of Gypsies
- Besapiés the Lord of Victory
- santa Genoveva: Besapiés Jesus Cautivo
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Estrella
- Besamanos the Virgen del Valle
- Institute Principal function in the Esperanza de Triana
Jesus Stripped - Hermandades Palm Sunday Holy Week in Seville
Humble and Fervent Brotherhood and Brotherhood of Nazarenes of Our Father Jesus stripped of his garments, Our Lady of Sorrows and Mercy, Suffering of Our Lady, St. John the Evangelist and St. Bartholomew the Apostle
Chapel of Suffering(Plaza de Molviedro) – 2 Steps (Jesus stripped of his garments and Maria Stma. Of Sorrows and Mercy)
IMAGES:Mr (head Antonio Perea, 1939; Antonio Eslava body, 1974). Manuel Ramos Corona Mystery (1998-9). The Virgin is the work of Eslava (1961). The image of San Juan is a self-portrait of Juan Gonzalez Ventura (1981).
Dressing room: José Antonio Grande de León.
embroidery: Palio (2007) and cloak (2012) Grande de León. embroidered interior of the Sisters Antúnez (1886).
FOREMEN: Rafael Rodríguez Quirós
DURACION: It takes to go 25 mins aprox.
COATS: Cream and black mask layer and purple buttoning.
MUSIC: Virgen de los Reyes Youth Musical Group, Musical group Our Lady of the Kings. Municipal Symphonic Band of Liceo de Moguer go after the pallium
Social work: Facilitate places in the asylum of the Foundation Doña María. The bell “Molviedro Solidario” brings food to the Food Bank.
Premieres 2022: Does not have
OBSERVATIONS: One of the main attractions of this pallium passage the Virgin and San Juan are listed in reverse position to the usual, because according to the original project, It should also contain a Magdalena. They are remarkable embroidery and gold reliquary with a relic of Blessed Mother Genoveva Torres, foundress of the Sisters Angélicas, the Residence Tartessos. In the first step shown when the Lord removed the robe and the draw lots. The Lord was carved by Antonio Perea Sanchez while serving a sentence in the provincial prison for sympathizing with Republicans.
HISTORICAL FACTS: It was founded in the parish of San Marcos in 1936 his first rules are 1938. Then he resided in San Julian and San Bartolomé. D. José Laborde was his driver and a group of faithful. It is installed in its current chapel 1982, following a loaded history of difficulties.
RECOMMENDED PLACE: The Gamazo street and around. Campana with “Soul of God”. his departure, with “Nazareno and Gitano” and input. Input and output are of the hardest Easter.