- Kissing the hands of the Most Holy Mary of Charity in her Solitude- Brotherhood of Marketplace
- Students: Transfer to the Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Anguish
- Cigarreras: Triduum to Our Lady of Victory
- Saint Paul: Solemn function to the Virgin of the Sorrowful Rosary
- Oath Mass and Transfer to El Paso in Santa Marta
- Cofrade Passion Weekend Agenda
- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
Cristo de Burgos
Pontifical, Real, Illustrious and Fervent Brotherhood of the Holy Christ of Burgos, Denials and Tears of St. Peter and Madre de Dios de la Palma
Parish of St. Peter (Plz. San Pedro).
2 Steps (Cristo de Burgos and Madre de Dios de la Palma).
IMAGES: The image of Christ is Juan Bautista Vazquez “The old” (1574) but it was transformed by Manuel Gutiérrez Reyes Cano 1894. The Virgin is the work of Manuel Gutiérrez Reyes Cano(1884).
FOREMEN: Antonio Santiago.
DURATION: It takes to go 25 mins aprox.
COATS: Negras, tail, Belt and yellow with esparto.
MUSIC: Musical Chapel of Ars Sacra in front of the passage of Christ. Tejera in the Palio.
PREMIERES 2023: Does not have
PREMIERES 2019: The mantle of the Virgin Mother of God Palma out for the first time after the restoration work, embroidery and cleaning
passed new velvet carried out Jesús Rosado Borja.
PREMIERES 2018: Brooch for painful.
PREMIERES 2016: New Flag Pontifical. Brooches skirts step pallium.
HIGHLIGHTED PLACE: It is of special beauty and seclusion return the Plaza de San Pedro.
OBSERVATIONS: The image of Christ was carved Burgos similarity of the Crucifix of San Agustin Cathedral of Burgos. Closely related with the city of Burgos, a representation of the city in a procession. It is the only brotherhood of black on Holy Wednesday. Virgin has alternated in recent years crown and tiara. The crown, Fernando Marmolejo (1961), is an original design because it has the stars of the ring inwards.
HISTORICAL FACTS: The origins of this brotherhood are unclear. It is based on 1883. While the first official document on it dates from 1899, when you make your first penitence (with a single step) as it is now conceived as Holy Christ of Burgos and Madre de Dios de la Palma, to which the title of Denials and Tears of San Pedro joined in the new rules 1943. For problems with the friars of San Antonio he moved in 1888 San Pedro. There take the Christ Vazquez the Elder as a starter and charge the making of the Vrgen.