- Oath Mass and Transfer to El Paso in Santa Marta
- Cofrade Passion Weekend Agenda
- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
- Main feature of the Lord Institute of Health. Brotherhood of Gypsies
- Besapiés the Lord of Victory
- santa Genoveva: Besapiés Jesus Cautivo
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Estrella
«Mater, Fons Amoris " – Mariano exhibition at the Museum of Seville
MATER, Amorim FUND:
The Dolorosa in imagineroscontemporary Andalusian.
To mark the first anniversary of the opening ofCROWNED MARIANO CARMEN MUSEUM SANTO ANGEL OF SEVILLE, which it took place on 8 March 2016, this exhibition dedicated to the Sorrowful Mother in which they participate is organized eight imagineros Current Seville, Córdoba and Málaga, by hosting parts outlets hands of Dario Fernandez, Francisco Romero Zafra, Lourdes Hernandez, Antonio Bernal, Fernando Aguado, José María Ruiz Montes, Israel Redondo, Juan Manuel Parra and Israel Cornejo.
It celebrates its first year and Museum where they have spent more thanfive thousand visits to enjoy this Sevillian convent museum.
Under the titleMATER, Amorim FUND, Mother, source of love, taken from Stabat Mater, This exhibition is organized in the central hall of the Museum Library with the presence ofPainful eleven in which they will see the consecrated deestos imagineros creations that are national and international benchmark in the best tradition of our Andalusian earth sculpture. Many of them lifesize, breast or other small format, wood or terracotta. Some participate with two works.
The exhibition will open on Tuesday, 7 March at 18.00 hours in the Mariano Museum and will remain until 30 of April, last month coinciding with that of the Crucified in the Church of the Holy Angel. He will visit in the afternoon the Museum, of 17'00 to 19'00 hours.
Place: Church of the Holy Angel Sevilla