- Via Crucis of the brotherhoods of Seville 2024
- Via Crucis to Ntro. Father Jesus of the Sentence. Hermandad de la Macarena
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Hiniesta
- Triana: Besamanos to the Christ of the Three Falls
- St. lawrence: Besamanos of the Virgen de la Soledad
- Pentads solemn and Main Function of the Holy Christ of the Three Falls
- Poster Holy Week in Seville 2024
- Traditional Mass of San Antón and blessing of animals. Chapel of the Divine Shepherdess of Santa Marina, Sevilla.
- Kissing the hands of the Most Holy Mary of Charity in her Solitude- Brotherhood of Marketplace
- Students: Transfer to the Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Anguish
Three Falls of San Isidoro
Antigua and Illustrious Brotherhood of the Blessed Sacrament and Pontifical and Royal Confraternity of Nazarenes of Our Father Jesus of the Three Falls, Our Lady of Loreto and San Isidoro Mr.
Parroquia de San Isidoro (C/ Luchana). Alfalfa area
2 Steps (Jesus of the Three Falls and Our Lady of Loreto).
IMAGES: The carving of Christ is Alonso Martinez (1668) retouched in 1928 by Francisco Marco Diaz-Pintado and Manuel Gonzalez Santos. Francisco Antonio Ruiz Gijón (1688), He made the image of Cyrene. The Virgin is anonymous eighteenth century work, amended by Sebastián Santos, 1955.
FOREMEN: Antonio Hierro. Federico Barrero
DURATION: It takes to go 40 mins aprox.
COATS: Negras, tail, belted Esparto.
MUSIC: no leads.
PREMIERES 2023: The golden vents and the dagger of the Virgen del Loreto have been restored
PREMIERES 2022: Does not have
PREMIERES 2019: Does not have
PREMIERES 2018: Caller step of Christ, tooled by Jesus Dominguez. This is a donation from the family Sánchez Hoyos.
PREMIERES 2016: Our Lady of Loreto out for the first time after restoration. New parihuela step pallium.
RECOMMENDED PLACE: Cuesta del Rosario.
HIGHLIGHT: The Brotherhood of St. Isidore maintains close ties with the Air Force, which annually goes with her employer in the Good Friday procession. Our Lady of Loreto carries in his left hand a small plane gold, which reproduces the silhouette of the Plus Ultra. El Cirineo, the same author as the Puppy, It is considered the best ghosting Easter. Pallium embroideries, designed by Francisco Ruiz and executed by Pilar Vazquez and Amelia Granados (1930), They inspired by a Persian tapestry preserved in the Cathedral.
OBSERVATIONS: San Isidoro is characterized by its sobriety penitential. The Lord of the Three Falls shape with a beautiful sculpture Cyrene and is carried in a splendid golden step.
HISTORICAL FACTS: It was founded by the Guild calls Coachmen big houses, San Benito de la Calzada, this Brotherhood 1605, maintaining a distinctly industry association until the late eighteenth century. San Benito de la Calzada moved to San Roque where it was built by the union of coachmen large town houses. Since 1668 It is in the Parish of San Isidoro. In 1920 Patroness of the Air Force appointing the Virgin of Loreto. In 1975, the brotherhood of penance joins the sacrament of San Isidoro.