- Kissing the hands of the Most Holy Mary of Charity in her Solitude- Brotherhood of Marketplace
- Students: Transfer to the Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Anguish
- Cigarreras: Triduum to Our Lady of Victory
- Saint Paul: Solemn function to the Virgin of the Sorrowful Rosary
- Oath Mass and Transfer to El Paso in Santa Marta
- Cofrade Passion Weekend Agenda
- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
city bus service (TUSSAM) during Holy Week in Seville
Easter service 2023 (Of the 2 al 9 April 2023)
Tussam increases its service during Holy Week by a 20% compared to a normal business day. On public holidays there are increases between 40% of Good Friday and 80% of Palm Sunday in relation to a normal holiday.
Service start time:
Monday, Tuesday and Holy Wednesday at 6:00 hours and the rest of the day at 7:00 hours (including Holy Saturday). In the early hours of Thursday to Friday night there will be uninterrupted service of some lines.
Changes of routes and terminals:
On the occasion of the closure to traffic of city center, change of location the following terminals:
FOR THE WHOLE DAY(since the previous Tuesday, 28 of March):
- The lines 13 Y 14 with terminal at Plaza del Duque move to the Alameda.
- The lines 27 Y 32 with terminal at Plaza del Duque move to Ponce de Leon.
STARTING AT 14:00 HOURS(Palm Sunday to Easter Saturday):
- The lines in Ponce de León pass to Puerta Osario (Good Friday all day).
Other line changes:
- LINE 13: Palm Sunday, Barqueta limited in afternoon. Good Friday sets its terminal in Barqueta until 13:00 h. and from that hour in Alameda.
- LINE 14: Palm Sunday, Barqueta limited in afternoon. Good Friday morning without service, starting at 14:00 h. from Alameda.
- LINES 40 Y 43: Due to the passage of brotherhoods by its route, Palm Sunday and Easter Monday, no evening service (from 14:00 h.). On Good Friday they will not provide service throughout the day and on Holy Saturday until 3:00 p.m.. for the celebration of the Holy Great Burial.
- LINES 21, 41 y EA: Puerta Jerez limited in those periods when you are closed to traffic Paseo Colon, mainly on Good Friday.
- LINE 38: Service without the usual reinforcement to the UPO and always entering the Pítamo and the UPO. Your schedule, from 6:00 h. on weekdays and from 7:00 h. Holy Saturday and holidays.
- ONLINE METROCENTRO: It will serve with terminal Archive of the Indies. Last departure from Archivo de Indias between the 2:00h. everyday, except early Thursday to Good Friday, with uninterrupted service. specific conditions occur by passing cofradías.
- LE LINES, LN, LS and 35: With regular service and operating hours on weekdays and Holy Saturday.
- With special offer, delay their first departure to 1:00 hours.
- Palm Sunday to Easter Tuesday, Prado last departure from the 3:00 hours.
- Wednesday and Friday HolyO, Prado last departure from the 5:00 hours.
- The night of Holy Thursday to Good Friday, they will not provide service.
- Holy Saturday with usual offer, delaying its first departure to 1:00 hours.
- Resurrection Sunday they will have offer and usual schedule of Sunday.