- Besapiés and levees on Fifth Anguish
- Levee of Jesus before Annas. Brotherhood of Dulce Nombre
- Main Function sevenfold and the Virgen del Valle
- Transfer Hope of Triana from Santa Ana to his chapel
- Solemn function to the Esperanza Macarena
- Transfer the Baratillo
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Estrella
- Besamanos the Virgin of the Helpless
- Besapiés in honor of Our Father Jesus Captive
- Besamanos the Virgen del Valle
city bus service (TUSSAM) during Holy Week in Seville
- During Easter service. Of the 25 al 31 March 2018
- FOR THE WHOLE DAY (since Wednesday prior, 21 of March)
- STARTING AT 14:00 HOURS (Palm Sunday to Easter Saturday)
- With special offer, delay their first departure to 1:00 h.
- Palm Sunday to Easter Tuesday, Prado last departure from the 3:00 h.
- Wednesday and Friday, with last departure from Prado to 5:00 h.
- The night of Maundy Thursday to Good Friday do not serve.
- Holy Saturday with usual offer, delaying its first departure to 1:00 h.
Barqueta limited on the afternoon of Palm Sunday. Good Friday sets its terminal in Barqueta until 13:00 h. and then Alameda.
Barqueta limited on the afternoon of Palm Sunday. Good Friday morning without service, starting at 14:00 h. from Alameda.
LINES 40 Y 43:
Due to the passage of brotherhoods by its route, Palm Sunday and Easter Monday afternoon without service (from 14:00 h.). The Good Friday service will not provide all day.
LINES 21, 41 y EA:
Puerta Jerez limited in those periods when you are closed to traffic Paseo Colon, especially Friday.
LINES C5 and LC:
No service at Easter.
Service with a car, without the usual reinforcement to the UPO and always entering the Pítamo. Your schedule, from 6:00 h. on weekdays and from 7:00 h. Holy Saturday and holidays.
It will serve with terminal Archive of the Indies. Last departure from the Archive of the Indies 02:00 h. everyday, except early Thursday to Friday with uninterrupted service. specific conditions occur by passing cofradías.
Service only from Monday to Wednesday Santo.