- Via Crucis of the brotherhoods of Seville 2024
- Via Crucis to Ntro. Father Jesus of the Sentence. Hermandad de la Macarena
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Hiniesta
- Triana: Besamanos to the Christ of the Three Falls
- St. lawrence: Besamanos of the Virgen de la Soledad
- Pentads solemn and Main Function of the Holy Christ of the Three Falls
- Poster Holy Week in Seville 2024
- Traditional Mass of San Antón and blessing of animals. Chapel of the Divine Shepherdess of Santa Marina, Sevilla.
- Kissing the hands of the Most Holy Mary of Charity in her Solitude- Brotherhood of Marketplace
- Students: Transfer to the Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Anguish
Did you know? … The legend of the Child who accompanied the procession to Esperanza de Triana
As they told me so I tell you…
They say that every Legend has something real, but the curious thing that I bring you today is that it is something real, something that happened not many years ago (even the foreman of the Brotherhood remains the same) and that he is on his way to becoming a Legend.
to situate ourselves, we are in the middle of Holy Week in Seville and the Brotherhood of the Esperanza de Triana carried out its multitudinous Station of Penance towards the Holy Cathedral Church.
Some members of the Brotherhood observed that a boy of about ten years He was walking with Esperanza on one of the stilts of the pass. What is striking is that in that place and so close to the costaleros, they never go under and less at that age. The boy stayed there during the official race, the auxiliaries of the step believed that he could be the son of one of the costaleros and for that reason, they allowed him to stay in his place. Leaving the Cathedral, the child returned to the same place, and this caught the attention of the foreman and the counter guide.
As the procession moved towards the Triana neighborhood, the foreman and his assistants began to worry about the boy who was still there, without a rest. So, Paco Ceballos He decided to approach the boy to take an interest in him and see if he could help him with something. He went to the stilt where the boy was and asked him if his father was under the step., to which the child, in a kind and almost smiling way, told him his name was Jesus and that his dad had died.
This answer deeply moved the foreman, who decided to dedicate a levantá in honor of the deceased costalero and the enormous faith of this child who carried out the Penance Station in memory of his father.
But when Paco Ceballos went looking for the Child with his eyes, it is had mysteriously disappeared.
where was jesus? everyone was wondering …
From that moment Jesus is known as the Child who accompanied Hope in her Penance Station and is part of the Legends of Holy Week in Seville.