- Via Crucis of the brotherhoods of Seville 2024
- Via Crucis to Ntro. Father Jesus of the Sentence. Hermandad de la Macarena
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Hiniesta
- Triana: Besamanos to the Christ of the Three Falls
- St. lawrence: Besamanos of the Virgen de la Soledad
- Pentads solemn and Main Function of the Holy Christ of the Three Falls
- Poster Holy Week in Seville 2024
- Traditional Mass of San Antón and blessing of animals. Chapel of the Divine Shepherdess of Santa Marina, Sevilla.
- Kissing the hands of the Most Holy Mary of Charity in her Solitude- Brotherhood of Marketplace
- Students: Transfer to the Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Anguish
New configuration of Palm Sunday for Holy Week 2024
At the meeting held on 22 November at the headquarters of the Council of Brotherhoods, The Palm Sunday Brotherhoods and their delegate have reached a unanimous agreement to establish the order of processions for Holy Week in 2024.
The agreements adopted are the following:
- The Brotherhoods of Dinner and Peace will exchange their positions on the day. The rest of the list remains unchanged, remaining as follows: Entry into Jerusalem sacred, Jesus Stripped, Hiniesta, Peace, Dinner, San Roque, Bitterness, The Star and Love.
- A group of brotherhoods will be established in the area of Cuesta del Bacalao and Francos, composed of dinner, San Roque and Bitterness. These brotherhoods will implement time control and separation points to facilitate flow during the day.
- The Dinner Brotherhood, together with the affected brotherhoods, will study a one-way route to improve the alternation upon arrival at the Official Race, avoiding duplicating the route from Plaza Cristo Burgos carried out by the Brotherhood of San Roque.
- The delegate, together with the Senior Government Deputies, will work and study the rest of the hours, itineraries and checkpoints outside the Official Race.
In comparison with the criteria of the General Council of Brotherhoods and Brotherhoods, This option achieves alternation in the first five processions of the day and concentrates security work in the grouping of three brotherhoods followed by Francos, in a more specific time range, of the 20:30 to 23:00, instead of the previous situation that spanned from 19:00 until 23:00. This also avoids affecting the entry of the Nazarenes of the Brotherhood of Love.
Finally, all brotherhoods commit to, once this configuration has been tested, consider other alternatives for future years that improve the configuration of 2023, based on the options analyzed and considered viable.