- Kissing the hands of the Most Holy Mary of Charity in her Solitude- Brotherhood of Marketplace
- Students: Transfer to the Christ of the Good Death and Our Lady of Anguish
- Cigarreras: Triduum to Our Lady of Victory
- Saint Paul: Solemn function to the Virgin of the Sorrowful Rosary
- Oath Mass and Transfer to El Paso in Santa Marta
- Cofrade Passion Weekend Agenda
- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
Did you know? … The legend of the Great Power
As they told me so I tell you…
When the Great Power visited a man in his garage
The protagonist of this story is Juan Araujo, exfutbolista of Sevilla FC, who in 1965 He lost his son after a long illness.
During the agony, Araújo, who was a devotee of the Christ of the Great Power, repeatedly asked the Lord of Seville to heal his son.
After the Death, the father, Broken pain, He reneged on his faith and told the Great Power that he would never return to his church and that they would only see each other if the Lord of Seville went to visit him at his home..
That same year the Popular Missions were celebrated, in which various images of Holy Week left the historic center to take an extraordinary tour of the city's districts. The Great Power corresponded to the area of Nervión, precisely the neighborhood where Juan Araújo had set up a workshop.
The day of the procession, the rain surprised the brotherhood, who sought refuge in a nearby temple, but they were all closed. Everyone in Seville knows what it means for a step, a moving work of art that takes to the streets, get wet.
When seeing the nave of the local Araújo, They decided to knock on his door to seek shelter and prevent the Lord of Seville from getting wet. when he opened the door, Juan Araújo found before him the Christ of the Great Power. Araújo fell to his knees, as surprised as sorry for his defiance.