- Oath Mass and Transfer to El Paso in Santa Marta
- Cofrade Passion Weekend Agenda
- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
- Main feature of the Lord Institute of Health. Brotherhood of Gypsies
- Besapiés the Lord of Victory
- santa Genoveva: Besapiés Jesus Cautivo
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Estrella
Poster Holy Week in Seville 2023
Saturday 25 February 2023, Manolo Raven, The poster for Holy Week in Seville has been presented 2022 work by Daniel Franca.
A work that in the purest style of this young and prestigious painter collects that "MEMORY" (title of the work) of his childhood with his father before a levantá of the canopy of the Virgen de la Estrella. Therefore, La Dolorosa of San Jacinto street stars in the poster for the upcoming Holy Week in Seville.
"Today I pay a debt. Like Virgil to Dante, my father showed me the doors of that immaterial and ethereal world. In front of me: the "levantá" of the canopy of the Star breaking the silence of the vaults of the Cathedral ", Franca highlighted during her presentation. “A billboard like a lighthouse. The living inheritance of our parents. This is not a poster for a screen. I refuse to think that Holy Week fits there. Seville is the city to which I belong. I would be a traitor if I didn't recognize him.", the poster artist has pointed out.
About the symbology that makes up this work, Franca wanted to point out that this painting is done "on a paper smeared with crayons and markers". The Ale Rojas studio loop typography. Brotherhood Itinerary. A self-referential rectangle. Holy Week in Seville carried as a passage through the city”. The author also highlights the "yellow" tones, wax and black crepes for the Star. We are shooting stars".
The dimensions of this oil on linen call the attention, that reach the 262 x 192 cms. "This is the sign: The brave Star shining with its light so that it enlightens and guides us and that I want to dedicate to my father".
The headquarters of the Caja Rural del Sur Foundation, collaborating entity in the realization of the Holy Week poster, “This print is reminiscent of those that Sevillians keep in their wallets or those found in thousands of frames in the bars and shops of the city”, D. Francisco Velez de Luna, “This print is reminiscent of those that Sevillians keep in their wallets or those found in thousands of frames in the bars and shops of the city”, D. José Luis García-Palacios, “This print is reminiscent of those that Sevillians keep in their wallets or those found in thousands of frames in the bars and shops of the city”, D. Antonio Muñoz. further, The presentation of the poster artist has been carried out this year by the CEO of the Brotherhoods of Holy Monday, D. Manuel Martinez de Pinillos.
the presentation of the poster has been carried out this year by the CEO of the Fraternities of Palm Sunday, Francisco Velez, He highlighted in his speech that "Daniel Franca has emptied himself to carry out this masterpiece". For Velez, the poster is "a true testimony of what any brother lives and feels when he contemplates his devotions", also congratulates "the Brotherhood of the Star for becoming the protagonist, being one of the great Marian dedications of our Holy Week "
Source: Council brotherhoods of Seville
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2022
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2021
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2020
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2019
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2018
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2017
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2016
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2015
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2014
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2013
- See poster Easter Sevilla 2012