- Oath Mass and Transfer to El Paso in Santa Marta
- Cofrade Passion Weekend Agenda
- Making Cabildo Hours, Easter payroll changes
- San Esteban: Besamanos of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Main Function quinario and the Risen Lord
- Transfer the Esperanza de Triana
- Main feature of the Lord Institute of Health. Brotherhood of Gypsies
- Besapiés the Lord of Victory
- santa Genoveva: Besapiés Jesus Cautivo
- Besamanos to the Virgen de la Estrella
In the city center, next to Álvarez Quintero street and Plaza del Salvador, is the hundred-year-old EntreCárceles tavern, usual meeting point to have an aperitif and enjoy traditional tapas.
EntreCárceles is one of the oldest hotel establishments in Seville (on the 1894) and its walls are full of history. The tavern occupies what was the room of the Guard Corps of the old Royal Prison of Seville, where Miguel de Cervantes was imprisoned and where legend has it that he wrote part of his work Don Quixote de la Mancha.
Its privileged location in the center of Seville, in Álvarez Quintero street and next to Plaza del Salvador, make EntreCárceles an obligatory stop to have an aperitif at noon or some tapas at night, allowing yourself to be seduced by the charm of this old Sevillian tavern.
Address w/ Pheasants 1, Alvarez Quintero corner. 41004 Sevilla
Tel. 666 56 76 83